Raid preview Raid preview

Kick Fucking Ass

That was some great anime. I had to watch it like 5 times and once frame by frame in some parts to see how the fuck you did that with the stairs...nice. I was just wondering what was the name of that song? I want to here the rest of it now >) great flash Ralph. You shot these things out fast man! Can't wait to see the finish, and if you or anyone know what the name of that song is post it in your review please!

Happy Thoughts Happy Thoughts

This sucking fucks dick!

But I was hella laughing my ass off because I must of been high or something. I dont know. I really dont know. I mean a was rapped by a 66 year old or some shit like that. Did somone slip a roffe in my soda before i came home from work? Why is it when i read this fucking flash i start to laugh my ass off but I want to kill you at the same time? I must be fucking high? But how can that be I never took any fucking drugs. I am Water! What am I saying? Ha! what was that. I am phil HA! praise to him Jim Bob. He who buys me stuff and gets me a job, Jim Bob!

Hostage Situation 2 Hostage Situation 2

I love this movie

This movie is hella tight. Even though it was short and the characters did not move that much you still set the tone and you pull it off well...One last thing. DancingSerpent You selebrated 4:20 to damn early man. This flash is nothing like Suicide Bomber and i have no clue how the fuck you came up with that.

Arnold Soundboard Arnold Soundboard

This is kind of fun

Want to hear something really freaky click as many buttons as u can at once.

Siege! Siege!

Love this game

Damn man I remember games like this. are u coming out with a number 2?